MANHATTAN, Kan. (KSNW) – No. 3 seed K-State, 25-9, is headed to play No. 7 seed Michigan State, 21-12, in New York City’s Madison Square Garden on Thursday for the Sweet 16.
On Sunday, K-State beat Kentucky 75-69 in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. Michigan State outlasted Marquette, 69-60.
The win sends the third-seeded Wildcats to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2018.
The win comes near the one-year anniversary of when Jerome Tang was hired to take over for Bruce Weber.
The game on Thursday will be at 5:30 p.m. It will be broadcast on TBS.
K-State Sports Tours is offering a three-night, air-inclusive package.
- Round-trip, non-stop Southwest charter air transportation from Manhattan (MHK) to a New York City-area airport
- New York-bound: morning/afternoon departure on March 23
- Manhattan-bound: TBD departure on March 26
- In-flight meal, standard beverage service, and Wi-Fi included
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Baggage handling and porterage included
- Three (3) nights’ accommodations at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
- Team hotel
- Official K-State Sports Tours pregame event
- Featuring special K-State guests
- Round-trip subway transfers on game days
- K-State Sports Tours hospitality desk staffed for duration of program
- K-State welcome gift
- Name badge and lanyard
- K-State Alumni Association and set staff on-site
- All applicable taxes and gratuities
- Game tickets are not included in the package but can be purchased separately.
Pricing per person:
- Double: $2,649
- Single: $3,349
- Triple: $2,459
- Quad: $2,369
- Child: $1,679
Tickets for the game can be purchased on Ticketmaster. Prices for one ticket for all sessions is running from $584 up to $2,460 each.