CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. (AP) — Southeast Missouri has hired Kansas State assistant Brad Korn as its new basketball coach. Korn had spent the past five seasons with the Wildcats, the past four as an assistant coach.
He helped the school make three NCAA Tournament appearances and win a share of the Big 12 regular-season two years ago.
Korn takes over for Rick Ray. He was fired after going 51-104 over five seasons, including a 7-24 mark this past season.
- Local business donating 40% of proceeds to BLM movement
- US Rep. Roger Marshall can’t list himself as “Doc” on ballot
- Teachman’s Take: Hot and Humid Early June Summer Pattern Persists
- A spike in suicides leaves mental health officials concerned
- NFL Commissioner Goodell encourages players to ‘peacefully protest,’ admits ‘we were wrong’