MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) — Kansas State football players have called off a threatened boycott in response to an insensitive tweet by a student about the death of George Floyd.
The decision was announced on social media by several players. It follows moves by the school to address diversity concerns.
The players say they will track the school’s efforts and re-evaluate their options if needed.
- Wichita hospital in need of plasma donations from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Royals drop 6-1 decision to Cubs
- Schools working to feed students learning remotely, some parents concerned
- Veteran Salute: Army Major flies in Vietnam and beyond
- Happy 90th birthday Neil Armstrong