LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) — Davide Moretti scored 18 points, including a 3-pointer right after Cartier Diarra missed an easy breakaway dunk that would have tied the score midway through the second half, and Texas Tech beat Kansas State 69-62.
Freshman Jahmi’us Ramsey had 17 points for the Red Raiders.
Texas Tech kept sole possession of third place in the Big 12, a game ahead of No. 17 West Virginia. Xavier Sneed had 15 points for the last-place Wildcats.
Kansas State’s six-game losing streak is its longest since 2005.
- Grocery workers are key during the virus – and they are afraid
- Family faced uphill battle with 16-year-old’s double lung transplant. Then came COVID-19
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Turning warmer Monday but not much sun
- As cases surge, 3 in 4 US hospitals already facing COVID-19
- President Trump tempers officials’ grave assessments with optimism