MANHATTAN, Kansas (AP) — Xavier Sneed scored 31 points, went 10-of-21 from the field and hit four 3’s as Kansas State defeated Iowa State 79-63, winning for the first time since January 29 to end a 10-game losing skid.
Kansas State led by as many as 26 in the win.
Solomon Young scored 17 for Iowa State, which has lost five of its last six games.
- Local business donating 40% of proceeds to BLM movement
- US Rep. Roger Marshall can’t list himself as “Doc” on ballot
- Teachman’s Take: Hot and Humid Early June Summer Pattern Persists
- A spike in suicides leaves mental health officials concerned
- NFL Commissioner Goodell encourages players to ‘peacefully protest,’ admits ‘we were wrong’