MANHATTAN, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas State Wildcats have clawed their way back into the rankings.
Now, the Wildcats have a chance to make some noise in the league race.
They lost their first two games, to Oklahoma State and Baylor, leaving them with an uphill climb just to reach bowl eligibility. But they’ve bounced back by beating TCU and Oklahoma, still have games left against the three worst teams in the Big 12 standings in Texas Tech, Kansas and West Virginia, and have a couple of statement possibilities with Iowa State and Texas still on deck.
- Man turns man cave into Chiefs Kingdom shrine filled with random finds
- Woman stopped with 21 pounds of meth sentenced to 7 years
- Winter storm coats roads in parts of Kansas, Oklahoma
- Jefferson Elementary teachers and students dress up for ‘Mahomes Monday’
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Hazardous travel through a wintry Tuesday