KANSAS CITY, Mo. (KSNW) – The Kansas City Chiefs say quarterback Patrick Mahomes has recovered enought that he will start Week 10. The Chiefs play against the Tennessee Titans Sunday.
Mahomes dislocated his knee several weeks ago during a game against the Denver Broncos. He was able to walk off the field, but has been undergoing physical therapy since the injury.
The NBC affiliate in Kansas City says Mahomes spoke to the media Friday about his recovery. He said he feels good and ready to go.
“I think just going out there and testing, and going out there and doing what they wanted me to do and not taking that day off, not kind of feeling sorry for yourself,” Mahomes said about getting back to a healthy spot. “I think just doing that and and listening to them and doing what they say every single day has got me to this point.”
- T.J.’s Forecast: More heat and humidity today, storm chances increase out west
- Tropical Storm Cristobal forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Circle USD 375 partners with Farms to Families to provide boxes of food to communities
- Four officers shot in St. Louis amid night of violent protests
- Gallery: June 2020 Shots of the Day