WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The City of Wichita encourages residents who have a question or concern about the face mask ordinance to call the City’s mask hotline at (316) 303-8255, or email email@example.com, or visit, www.wichita.gov/coronavirus.
The city is asking that residents refrain from calling 9-1-1 about face masks.
In a news release, the city of Wichita said the Wichita Police Department recently received a generous donation of 10,000 KN95 masks from Air Capital Distribution. Residents needing a mask can visit one of the four WPD patrol substations Monday- Friday between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Masks are free and available for anyone who wants one.
- Chiefs and Travis Kelce agree on contract extension, report says
- VIDEO: Louisiana woman says ‘God was definitely with us’ during lightning strike
- Clear the Shelters: Actor Dennis Quaid adopts cat named Dennis Quaid
- Wichita State to receive more than $8M in coronavirus relief
- Stephenie Meyer says more ‘Twilight’ books are planned