ELLIS COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Ellis County Health Department announced Friday that a COVID-19 positive patient admitted to Hays Medical Center is not a resident of Ellis County.
The Ellis County Health Department said they cannot report on any cases that do not have a residence in or that directly impact the health and safety of Ellis County residents.
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) notifies the county health department of patient residence for anyone with a positive COVID-19 test.
For more information on COVID-19 in Kansas, click here.
- Kansas governor vetoes property tax bill, 2 other measures
- Police: Gun shop owner shoots, kills suspected looter in Philadelphia
- ‘Keep my brother’s name ringing!’ Terrence Floyd calls for positive action
- Sophia Vergara joins ‘America’s Got Talent’
- WGN America announces news anchors, correspondents for national newscast ‘News Nation’ launching in September