EUREKA, Kan. (KSNW) – After a single-season hiatus, the Eureka Tornadoes will finally return to their own Friday night lights this week.
The Eureka High School football team is set to take on the Fredonia Yellowjackets on their new home field at 7 p.m.
It will be their first true home game since 2017. A tornado destroyed their field in 2018.
The team has been playing their home games on other fields up to this point but will finally return to 801 N. Jefferson St.
Fitting. Sept. 27 is scheduled as Eureka’s homecoming game.
- Kansas Honor Flight announces 7 flights to Washington have been postponed until 2021
- How long until booze to-go goes bye-bye?
- WATCH LIVE: President Trump holds news conference in the Rose Garden
- Mississippi mayor who ‘didn’t see anything unreasonable’ about George Floyd’s death refuses to resign
- CDC now projects more than 123,000 coronavirus deaths in US by mid-June