REPUBLIC COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Republic County Health Department announced Thursday a fourth case of COVID-19 case — this one involving an infant under the age of one year.
The Republic County Health Department stated there are no underlying health issues or travel history associated with this latest infant case.
The Republic County Health Department is working to identify those who came in close contact with the patient and will monitor them for fever and respiratory symptoms.
For more information on COVID-19 cases in Kansas, click here.
- Clubs in Old Town re-open after months of being closed
- Taking care of your mental health; setting boundaries amid COVID-19
- Photo Gallery: Protests over George Floyd’s death break out across nation
- Lake of the Ozarks pool partier tests positive for COVID-19; hundreds potentially exposed
- President Trump defends “looting” Tweets