KINGMAN COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – One person died Friday afternoon in Kingman County in a crash involving a tractor and car. The crash happened around 3 p.m. at SE 160th Ave. & NE 10th St., just seven miles west of Cheney in Kingman County.
Officials reported a tractor that was westbound on NE 10th St. and an eastbound car on NE 10th St. sideswiped each other in the middle of the roadway, resulting in the eastbound car to overturn.
Ray Bouray, 60, of Cheney died in the accident. The tractor driver sustained minor injuries.
- Alabama students hold COVID-19 parties with prize for first sick person
- Police make arrest in Monday stabbing that left man in critical condition
- Wichita to get Amazon distribution center, 100+ jobs
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments
- Governor releases requirements for new Kansas mask policy