WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita company, Tightwrapz Screen Print, is doing its part to help keep people healthy during the current pandemic.
The company teamed up with a local t-shirt company to make masks, and for each mask sold, they donated one to first responders.
On Thursday, April 9, they’re making 500 available for free. Those interested can click here for more information.
- Clubs in Old Town re-open after months of being closed
- Photo Gallery: Protests over George Floyd’s death break out across nation
- Lake of the Ozarks pool partier tests positive for COVID-19; hundreds potentially exposed
- President Trump defends “looting” Tweets
- More than 3 million pieces of PPE distributed this month