WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police are investigating the city’s latest homicide.
It happened around 6:45 p.m. Sunday in the 2000 block of South Rock Road outside of South Rock Billiards.
Police found 51-year-old James Storey in the driver’s seat of a Chevy Silverado with multiple gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead.
Police said during the investigation, they found out a black Dodge Ram parked next to Storey’s truck. The Ram left for a short time and returned. An unknown person fired multiple shots at Storey’s vehicle.
If anyone has information, they are asked to call Crime Stoppers at (316) 267-2111, detectives at (316) 268-4407, or the See Something Say Something Hotline at (316) 519-2282.
- US appeals to proceed with 1st federal execution in 17 years
- Two arrested after chase with Jackson County deputies
- Kansas’s least populated county confirms first coronavirus case
- ‘It’s heartbreaking’: Many come out to pay respects for 3-year-old KCK girl found dead
- Florida man accused of setting Catholic church on fire