WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police are investigating the city’s latest homicide.
It happened around 6:45 p.m. Sunday in the 2000 block of South Rock Road outside of South Rock Billiards.
Police found 51-year-old James Storey in the driver’s seat of a Chevy Silverado with multiple gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead.
Police said during the investigation, they found out a black Dodge Ram parked next to Storey’s truck. The Ram left for a short time and returned. An unknown person fired multiple shots at Storey’s vehicle.
If anyone has information, they are asked to call Crime Stoppers at (316) 267-2111, detectives at (316) 268-4407, or the See Something Say Something Hotline at (316) 519-2282.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Mild air holds Saturday night into Sunday, clouds thicken
- South Texas tribe vows to fight border wall, sues to preserve tribal cemetery
- Rare red and white cardinals spotted in central Texas
- Florida mom, dad, 17-year-old son all battling cancer ask for prayers, Christmas miracle
- NM mayor calls for immigration reform