DETROIT, Mich. (WDIV) – Law enforcement agencies have launched a manhunt for Kenyel Brown, a man wanted in connection with at least six deaths in the Detroit, Michigan area.
U.S. Marshals, officers from the Detroit Police Department, Michigan State Police, the FBI, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives zeroed in on a home Sunday in Highland Park. Despite receiving a tip regarding Brown’s location, he was not present at the home at the time.
Detroit Police Commander Darin Szilagy said residents should consider Brown to be armed and “very dangerous.”
“This subject is wanted for multiple shootings,” Szilagy said. “He’s very very dangerous and our law enforcement partners — including Detroit Police Department — really need to get this suspect into custody.”
Brown is wanted in connection with three homicides in River Rouge, two in Detroit and one in Highland Park.
- Augusta National Golf Club targeting November for Masters Tournament
- Final farewell: Friends & family organize touching tribute for dying cancer patient
- Coronavirus: Boosting your immune system
- Pro day cancellations forcing changes to NFL draft process
- Police search for teen who claims she will spread coronavirus