WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – An active duty Airman assigned to McConnell Air Force Base is currently undergoing evaluation and treatment following a positive coronavirus test Monday.
The individual is currently in isolation at an off-base home, in accordance with CDC and KDHE recommendations.
Team McConnell encourages all base personnel and families to stay informed on COVID-19 with updates from the CDC and base-level communications, including the base website and Facebook page. Updates from McConnell can be found at www.mcconnell.af.mil/CORONAVIRUS and on Facebook. Questions can be directed to the 22nd Air Refueling Wing Public Affairs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (316) 364-1910.
- Hundreds gather together for candlelight vigil at WSU
- Kingman County crash claims life of Cheney man
- White Coats For Black Lives: Local healthcare workers kneel to end racial inequality
- Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- Kansan who didn’t wear mask during Lawrence protest infected with COVID-19