WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department asked the Kansas Bureau of Investigation to issue a statewide endangered person advisory for a missing Wichita woman.
The whereabouts of Savannah Schneider, 23, are unknown, and authorities are asking for assistance to help locate her.
She is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, 110 pounds, with blue eyes and blonde hair. Police say she has an intellectual disability. Schneider was last seen on Sunday, May 31, at her home in the 10300 block of West Alamo.
Authorities are concerned for her welfare. If you know the whereabouts of Schneider or see her, please call 911 immediately.
- Sedgwick County commissioners will hold special meetings today to discuss masks and business safety practices
- Alabama students hold COVID-19 parties with prize for first sick person
- Police make arrest in Monday stabbing that left man in critical condition
- Wichita to get Amazon distribution center, 100+ jobs
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments