NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. (WESH) – A shark came just a bit too close for comfort for a young surfer in New Smyrna Beach, Florida over the weekend.
Chandler Moore was knocked off his surfboard by the shark as it leaped from the water.
Chandler said he saw two fish in front of him jump out of the water before the shark, thinking it scared the fish.
“I’m like the luckiest boy ever since I didn’t get bit by that shark,” Chandler said.
- ‘I just want to play’: Teams now wearing masks in accordance with KSHSAA guidelines
- Teachman’s Take: Heat dominates, late week storm chances return
- Artista de Wichita pinta mural en honor de la soldado Vanessa Guillén
- Usar cubrebocas en Wichita: Lo que debes saber
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?