SALINA, Kan. (KSNW) – Salina police are asking for the public’s help to find 69-year-old Kenneth “Kenny” Reitcheck. He also goes by Kenny Brown.
Police say Kenny has not been seen since Nov. 4.
He is known to suffer from diminished mental health capabilities and is on disability, but he has not attempted to access the funds since before he was last seen.
He’s about 5 feet 9 inches tall, 175 pounds, with blue eyes and gray hair.
Kenny is known to frequent the Salina area but may have family in northwest Kansas, possibly the Colby area.
Kenny does not have a phone, vehicle, or any identification.
If located or you have information, please contact the Salina Police Department at 785-826-7210.
- T.J.’s Forecast: More heat and humidity today, storm chances increase out west
- Tropical Storm Cristobal forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Circle USD 375 partners with Farms to Families to provide boxes of food to communities
- Four officers shot in St. Louis amid night of violent protests
- Gallery: June 2020 Shots of the Day