GREAT BEND, Kan. (KSNW) – Officials with the hospital in the Great Bend campus of the University of Kansas Health Systems said that a small number of their staff have been quarantined due to possible exposure to a COVID-19 patient.
Hospital officials said that out of an abundance of caution, the decision was made to quarantine the staff members. The spokesperson added that the number of the staff members who came in contact with the COVID-19 positive patient is small enough that it won’t impact the hospital’s focus on patient care or operations.
For more information on COVID-19 in Kansas, click here.
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say