ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (KSNW) – A Silver Alert for a Spring Hill senior with Alzheimer’s has been canceled after the man is found safe almost 80 miles from home.
The Spring Hill Police Department requested that the Kansas Bureau of Investigation issue a statewide Silver Alert for Abdou early Saturday morning.
Nabih left his residence in Spring Hill on December 7 at approximately 2 a.m. in an unknown direction.
Nabih Abdou was located north of St. Joseph, Mo. and is now safe. He is waiting to be reunited with his family.
The Spring Hill Police Department thanks the public for their assistance during the alert.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Chilly start then pleasant Tuesday
- Racing community takes the wheel after a racer’s gear was stolen
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- House holds hearing on Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting