(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- Disminuye el índice de casos positivos de COVID-19 en el condado Sedgwick
- Gobernadora Kelly autorizó más vacunadores temporales con orden ejecutiva
- “Es mejor que vengan en persona”: COVID-19 afecta las consultas ginecológicas
- El Departamento Laboral de Kansas lucha contra el fraude de desempleo
- Biden administration to deliver 25M masks to vulnerable Americans, increase vaccine shipments to states