WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department is investigating a vehicle vs. pedestrian crash on Douglas and Hillside. It happened on Tuesday around 3 p.m.
Police tell KSN News the man was taken to a Wichita hospital with serious injuries.
According to WPD, the driver remained at the scene talking with detectives about the incident.
- FDA temporarily relaxes food-labeling guidelines to help food industry, parents worry about kids with allergies
- If you haven’t received your $500-per-child stimulus check, the IRS has good news
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- Business owner hoping to reduce speed limit to expand seating closer to the street, join Open Air ICT
- UPDATE: Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’