A man in Lansing is working right now to recreate his version of the ‘Batmobile.’
6 News has introduced you to Aaron Aikman before. He’s no stranger to building famous TV and movie vehicles. But for this project, he has teamed up with ‘Lansing Batman’ to make it happen.
Their Batmobile won’t be used to fight crime. They plan to use it to help cheer children up who are fighting serious illnesses.
You can watch this week’s ‘Tell Me Something Good’ report by Chivon Kloepfer and Photojournalist Dan Ray by clicking the video above.
- Wichita brewer uses production facility to bottle hand sanitizer for first responders
- Lawmakers and organizations want more resources for teachers and students
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 1, 2020
- More than cookie cutters, local business turns to making face shields
- Teachman’s Take: Temps surge ahead of a powerful cold front