A man in Lansing is working right now to recreate his version of the ‘Batmobile.’
6 News has introduced you to Aaron Aikman before. He’s no stranger to building famous TV and movie vehicles. But for this project, he has teamed up with ‘Lansing Batman’ to make it happen.
Their Batmobile won’t be used to fight crime. They plan to use it to help cheer children up who are fighting serious illnesses.
You can watch this week’s ‘Tell Me Something Good’ report by Chivon Kloepfer and Photojournalist Dan Ray by clicking the video above.
- Wichita State University and Black Student Union celebrate Black-owned business
- Dennis scores career-high 21, Wichita St. beats Tulane 82-57
- Plane crash injures one person in Valley Center
- Orangutan granted ‘personhood’ turns 34, makes new friend
- PHOTOS: Daytona 500 kicks off NASCAR racing season