WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – KSN Chief Meteorologist Lisa Teachman likes to visit with Kansans about the weather and to show them the tools she uses to create the forecast.
On Monday, she visited some of the residents of Wichita Presbyterian Manor, 4700 W. 13th North.
Part of the discussion included the wild weather in Kansas and why it shifts so much and the challenges meteorologists face on a daily basis while forecasting the changing weather.
The residents also got a chance to get an up-close look at Storm Tracker 3.
- Ryan Newman up and walking after Daytona crash, Roush Fenway says
- U.S. Department of Transportation awards over $20 million in grants for Kansas airports
- Firefighter killed in California library fire identified; 2 teens arrested
- Maryland Walmart employee becomes unlikely viral sensation
- Austin police: Couple shoots 3, kills 2 after attempted home invasion