EMERALD ISLE, N.C. (KSNW) – A North Carolina family knows the moment a tornado ripped apart their home. They watched it happen through their doorbell camera.
You can see the wind and rain whipping past the camera as a tornado wrecks the home on Emerald Isle.
Jason Sawyer and his wife say the camera went offline, and when they went onto Ring to see what happened, they saw a tornado pummeling the house.
The couple said the tornado lifted the house off the ground before the camera went down.
- Competitive Drive: Joe Jackson leads the Blue Aces, on and off the court
- Over 100 families attend candlelight vigil to remember victims of DUI
- The Salvation Army gifts bikes, toys and food vouchers to 4,000 families
- Sedgwick County jail welcome over 30 new graduate recruits
- Wichita police cracking down on porch pirates