TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNW) – The National Weather Service of Topeka announced Tuesday at least four tornadoes touched down last week in central Kansas.
The weather service said severe thunderstorms produced at least four tornadoes on May 14 across Lyon, Wabaunsee, and Morris counties.
The tornadoes were brief, and no damage was reported. The tornadoes were rated EF-U because of the lack of damage.
- Legislature sends new coronavirus bill to Gov. Kelly’s desk
- Community begins to reopen, Wichita Ice Center remains closed for now
- Fire is brought to the Garden City Fire Department with live fire training
- Wichita stores see increase in firearm sales during pandemic, civil unrest
- Wichita teen leads large group in peaceful protest