KISMET, Kan. (KSNW) – A tornado touched down Wednesday evening northwest of Kistmet in Seward County.
The tornado was on the ground for a few minutes, but several viewers submitted photos of the tornado.
There was no immediate damage reported. Golf ball-sized hail was 10 miles east and south of Ulysses in Grant County.
To submit photos, click the Connect3Now tab.
- Wichita hospital in need of plasma donations from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Schools working to feed students learning remotely, some parents concerned
- Veteran Salute: Army Major flies in Vietnam and beyond
- From dynamite to beef stick: Greensburg rescue crew respond to emergency call
- Sedgwick County turns to the state for help with contact tracing